Office 365 Training
This training is all about the end-user. From checking your email to sharing documents, moving to the cloud changes how things are done. Your workforce may not know where to click to open that document or where to log in to access their saved files. These types of questions can quickly overwhelm your IT staff, preventing them from handling more pressing issues. We can alleviate that stress by providing end-user training along with direct-to-end-user interactive post-deployment support.
Day 1: On-boarding to Office 365 (4 hours)
- Where do I log in?
- O365 Portal basics
- Office suite installation
Collaboration techniques (4 hours)
- SharePoint training specifically for your unique SharePoint environment.
- Skype for Business/Teams training
- Calendar sharing
- Document sharing and permissions
Everyday tasks (4 hours)
- Outlook Calendar
- basic email usage
- meeting invitations
- Microsoft Planner
- Setting up Office 365 for the first time
- Add and license a user
- Group creation
- SharePoint Site creation
- Overview of service admin consoles
- Bulk user creation
- PowerShell administration
- AAD Connect training