Cell phones, tablets, computers, kiosks, and numerous other devices are prevalent in any organization. Do you have a plan to manage and secure data across all those devices? This is where Microsoft’s Intune brings Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, and PC management all into one easy to manage console.
Giga-Green has implemented Intune and the entire Enterprise Mobility + Security suite for organizations ranging in sizes from 5 to 13,000 end users. Intune offers the flexibility to maintain a productive workforce while providing security controls to ensure that your data is protected.
Intune supports iOS, Android, and of course, Windows based devices. Enrolling a device in Intune gives administrators the ability to automatically provision the necessary end user software and device settings your organization deems fit. Intune can be used alongside personal devices to manage access to critical company data through Conditional Access policies and device use restrictions. Intune is perfect to build and leverage an organization wide Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) program that allows for mobile worker secure access.
The key benefits of using the Microsoft Intune for MDM and MAM are:
- Available across multiple platforms to provide a single console for deployment and managing of the apps across devices
- Provide a company portal for enrollment of devices and installing corporate apps on devices
- Provide a comprehensive settings management for mobile devices to prevent unauthorized leakage of information
- Ensure valid certificates, VPN/WiFi profiles are provided on successful enrollment of the mobile devices
- Restrict access to the corporate data, when the device is unenrolled, lost, stolen or user has left the organization
- Control the editing permissions within the approved applications
- Integrate with the on-premises or cloud configuration manager
The key benefits of using the Azure Rights Management for document and data security are:
- Integrate with your existing file sharing infrastructure such as Outlook, SharePoint, Exchange Online etc.
- Encryption policy for the files, both inside and outside the cloud environment
- Share files safely across the cloud or within your organization
- Integrate information protection into your native applications with an easy-to-use software development kit (SDK)